The Presiding Bishop and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (a.k.a Winners’ Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo said that the re-opening of Churches has led to decrease of coronavirus cases in Nigeria.
To prove this, the Cleric used Lagos and Ogun States as case study putting side by side the number of cases of coronavirus recorded since the reopening of churches in these states and projecting for his members to see during the church’s Covenant Hour of Prayers (CHoP). He also recounted how some said there are chances of cases of coronavirus to rise if worship centers are allowed to open.
In his words;
“I’ve never seen where people think like that. The Church has ordained a solution center for the world.
This data is clear evidence that the Church has the solution; when we pray, God hears. Thank God for the prayers we pray in the house; there is a prayer we pray in the Temple where the fire comes from Heaven and consumes the sacrifice. That’s why we are here. Jesus is Lord,”
“The same way, my God will level out every everlasting mountain standing before your life. You can’t be at the base of Liberation and be a victim of captivity. From now, they will start recording zero, zero, zero cases of coronavirus” He added
Churches in Lagos State were re-opened on 9 August, while Ogun churches were re-opened on 16 August, 2020
- “Churches are not allowed to open for 2hrs but markets are allowed for 6hrs” – Bishop Oyedepo questions lockdown order (Video)
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- “One of the ways a husband should express his love for his wife is by giving her gifts” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo “bastard” and “bald headed fowl” surfaces online (Video)
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Bishop Oyedepo shares tips on Success