God’s Servant, Bishop David Abioye, who happens to be the first vice President of Living Faith Church has lost his aged biological father, Chief Simon Ademola Abioye of Erin-Ile in Kwara State on Monday 28th September 2020.
According to Church Gist, Chief Abioye brought great development to his community and was well respected in not just the Christian community but the Erin Ile locality at large. The late octogenarian had celebrated his 80th birthday a few years ago. It was also gathered that Bishop Abioye had since gone to be with family on Monday while his spiritual father, Bishop Oyedepo had also gone to commiserate with them yesterday 30th September 2020.
Burial will hold on 28th and 29th October at Erin-Ile in Kwara State. May God console his family and strengthen them at this time.
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. Revelations 14:13
#Source: Church Gist
- “Nigeria is a nation that promotes evil and frustrates good”, Bishop David Abioye speaks on CAMA Bill
- “You would have turned 60 today”, Tolu Odukoya’s emotional posthumous birthday note to her late mom, Bimbo Odukoya
- Bishop David Abioye speaks on the benefits of the church to Nigeria
- Bishop Mike Afolabi has gone to be with the Lord at 65
- Don’t pay tithe from stolen money, God hates nonsense – Bishop David Abioye
- Exactly a year ago, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke went to be with the Lord