WALL Foundation President, Evang. Omolara Ayoola p.k.a PMH has taken to her official page to react to the recent unsafe message that broke the internet some days ago by the founder of End-Time Revival Evangelical Ministry, Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale, who faulted those saying sex before marriage is a sin. Jesukale said those who said sex before marriage was a sin do not believe in the finished works of God as he insisted that Jesus Christ destroyed sin; hence he does not believe it exists.
Reacting to this, Omolara Ayoola countered his awkward belief, stating that ‘end time confusionists’ are everywhere to make men believe “sex before marriage” is no longer a sin. Quoting from the scriptures, Hebrews 13:4 to back up her statements, she advised her followers to guard their hearts and never give space for messengers who have not eternity in view to confuse them.
She shared; “Beware of End time confusionist who tells you that fornications is not a sin. “Fornicators and adulterers God will judge”. Please guard your heart, don’t allow those who do not have eternity in view take you along. GET SENSE”
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Fathers’ Day: PMH recounts some fun moments she had with her dad when he was alive (Video)
- #EndSARS: “Our cry has reached the ears of the Lord and He will fight”, Omolara Ayoola assures Nigerians
- PMH shares throwback picture of when Jaymikee, Dami & Dara were still in the singles’ club (Photo)
- (Video): “Surprise Panranran for my husband”, Omolara Ayooola surprises husband on his birthday
- Giving your body as a payback for Valentine’s day gift is foolishness – Omolara Ayoola
- ‘The Internet never forgets’, PMH reminds ladies who go nak*d to gain attention and followers on social media