Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo, the wife of the founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, has made it clear that being born in a Christian home does not automatically make one a Christian or a proof of being a Christian, she also stated that titles such as Pastor, Deacon attached to names is not an evidence of being a Christian.
According to Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo, the lives of Jesus Christ in conduct, behavior, attitude and speech is the only way to explain a Christian life. SEE HER POST BELOW;
Christians are not just people born into Christian homes neither are they people just with titles such as pastor, deacons etc; rather, they are those who conduct themselves the way Jesus did — Christ-like in behaviour, attitude, and in speech #Faithoyedepo.
- HEART TOUCHING MESSAGE BY DR MRS EMMANUELA MIKE-BAMILOYE
- Biography of Kunle Adepoju
- (Photos): Nick and Kanae Vujicic’s love story; How they met
- “Learn when and how to keep your mouth shut, not all testimonies are shareable’, – Mike Bamiloye
- ‘My first girlfriend’, Lawrence Oyor celebrates mom as she turns a year older (Photos)
- “I look forward to forever with you”, Bishop David Oyedepo pens lovely note to wife as they celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary, wife replies.