The founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang. Mike Bamiloye who has been vocal about the need to make it to heaven, has called out priests in charge of churches or ministries who strongly believe their offices in their churches will definitely attracts their names in the book of Life.
According to the filmmaker, the two conditions to having one’s name in the book of life is repenting from one’s sins and accepting Christ as one’s Lord and personal savior. This short and powerful update reminding social media users about heaven has also given a clue to what it takes to have one’s name in the book of life.
That you are a Pastor, Bishop, Archbishop, Reverend, Prophet or Apostle does not mean your name is written in the Book of Life, unless you have repented of your sins and given your life to Jesus Christ.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “MEN WHO INSPIRE” celebrates MIKE BAMILOYE As “THE MAN OF THE WEEK”
- Mike Bamiloye announces release date for “ABEJOYE Season 3”
- Woman reunites with her family after watching Abejoye Season 3
- I once ordered my son to change his Facebook DP because he was looking like a worldly musician in it- Mike Bamiloye
- Shackles 2: This movie delivered me from spirit husband, lady shares her testimony
- Coronavirus: I’m not praying for the vaccine, I want a total elimination of this evil plague. – Mike Bamiloye