Redemption Drama Ministry, a gospel drama ministry based in Lagos State, under the leadership of Evang. Mike Ilemobola is set to release another blockbuster short movie titled ‘BEFORE I DO’ on ‘Mike Ilemobola’ YouTube channel on the 14th of February, 2021; valentine’s day.
According to the writer and director of the movie, the short movie addresses some salient issues that come up during courtship and also some factors to be considered before making or accepting marriage proposals. This great short movie features Fiyinfolu CP Okedare, Esther Godwin.
The synopsis of the movie reads;
The relationship is God ordained. It is over nine months. They are both tongue believers. His mother wants to sell Aso Ebi. His ex keeps mocking. All of his friends are married. They love each other. He has a good job. Are these enough reasons to say YES? “Before I do” is a short film to look out for on February 14. DIRECT LINK TO ‘MIKE ILEMOBOLA’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Mount Zion set to release two short movies (See details)
- Canada-based Nigerian Actor, Prof. Doyin Hassan spotted in United States as Prof. Wole Adeyi shoots a new movie
- New Movie Alert: Femi Adebile reveals the date ‘Hole on Fire’ would be released on YouTube
- EVOM plans to hit shelve with a new movie, reveals title and pictures from pre-production meeting of cast
- Photos from the ongoing film shooting of Emmanuella Mike-Bamiloye’s novel-to-movie adaption tilted ‘Burning cole’
- Abejoye Season 5; YouTube release dates announced