Shortly after the popular gospel filmmaker, Rev’d Yemi Adepoju censured the reality show created by Endemol in 2006 called “BBNaija”, the president and founder of Evangelical Vineyard Outreach Ministries (EVOM), Evangelist Shola Mike Agboola has again condemned openly the BBNaija reality show and has urged Christians to dissociate themselves from watching the program.
Mike Agboola said the first time he had the view of the reality TV show, the sight of it was horrible, and since then he has been avoiding it.
BEWARE OF THE BROTHER CALLED ‘BIG’
There is an annual celebration of immorality and obscenity on TV. The first time I saw a small portion of the programme was years ago. I actually STUMBLED ON IT. The sight was horrible, to say the least. I have since refused to ‘stumble on it’ again because I DON’T WANT TO STUMBLE INTO HELL. I choose to continue my onward journey into the Kingdom of God. A word is enough for the wise. Shalom!
BBNaija is a reality show in which contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a large cash prize worth $100000 at the end of the show by avoiding being evicted by viewers.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- It is not every criticism that requires a response, says Shola Mike Agboola
- John Oguntuase Reacts To Dan Ope’s Post On Filmmaking, Demands Proof of His Assertion
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Pastor Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Youths who are still single and searching are still insulting a man that has been married for 52 years. Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Do not live to impress anyone if you want to live a peaceful life, Shola Mike Agboola advises
- “If you are envious, you cannot be obvious” – Shola Mike Agboola