Yesterday, 20th of May, 2022, Pastor Leke Adeboye, who is the last child of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye turned 40 years of age as many social media users took to various platforms to celebrate this new age with the Pastor.
Sharing some pictures from the birthday celebration, GFNG sighted the presence of Joshua Mike-Bamiloye, his wife and son, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye, his wife and daughter, Darasimi and her son. Jaymikee who posted the pictures captioned; Happy Birthday living Legend @lekeadeboye wish you many more years of blessings, peace and good health.
Meanwhile, the President of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang. Mike Bamiloye also took to his Facebook and Instagram page to celebrate Pastor Leke Adeboye. In his words; I just wish to honour this Great Man. A great Friend. An Aggressive Mission Evangelist. He loves the Work of God and loves the Service on Mission Fields. A very Jovial and Loving Pastor of the Youths and the Young Adults. Laughing and Strict. The Pastor of the Pastors Seed Forum Worldwide. Happy Birthday !!!!!! Pastor GBEMILEKE Adeboye. !!!!! SEE PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Mount Zion Film Academy introduces “Children’s Film School”
- Registration link for “children’s film school” released
- #EndSarsNow: Jaymikee, Leke Adeboye, Sonnie Badu, Dunsin Oyekan and others join campaign.
- “Who are you to carry Darasimi just like that?”, Jaymikee and Damilola drill Lawrence in a new video.
- Dare Adeboye: Jaymikee, BeeJay, Damilola, others react, pray for the family
- Just In: “Gbemi 2” release date postponed till further notice, fans react