As Nigerian Youths marks the #EndSars Memorial protest, Faith Oyedepo, the wife of the General overseer of Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel, has made a powerful declaration. In the post shared on her Instagram page, Faith Oyedepo expressed surprise that it is already a year since the Lekki Massacre occurred, and the pains and horror of that fateful night are still fresh in people’s minds.
However, justice has not been served, and nobody has been brought to book, and many more people have been and are still gruesomely treated. Faith Oyedepo prayed that God would avenge the blood of innocent Nigerian youths and bring to book every culprit involved in the massacre.
She wrote: Waoh! One year has gone by since the Lekki Massacre occurred. Like Yesterday, the pains and horror of that fateful night are still fresh in our minds. Sadly, justice is yet to be done and no one brought to book yet; plus, many more have been and are still being gruesomely treated! For this, let us stand in prayer, seeking justice and vengeance for all gruesomely murdered that day.
Therefore, we will lift our hands and cry out our hearts to the God of vengeance to avenge the blood of these innocent youths, bring to book every culprit involved in the massacre and every prayer made for this cause will be answered speedily in Jesus name, amen. SEE PHOTO BELOW
- “Count your cost before you quarrel with your spouse” – Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo
- “Pray in tongues for at least 30 minutes daily, it helps”, Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo advises
- Mother’s Day: ‘Your impact on my life and family is undeniable’, Bishop Oyedepo’s wife celebrates Pastor Foluke Adeboye
- “Never go to bed with grudges against your wife or husband”, Pastor (Mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo advises
- Bishop David Oyedepo and wife, Faith celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary, shares HOW THEY MET (Photos)
- “I look forward to forever with you”, Bishop David Oyedepo pens lovely note to wife as they celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary, wife replies.