Picture that captured the moment Damilola Mike Bamiloye was babysitting his only daughter, Gloria, during Darasimi and Lawrence Oyor’s wedding has gotten many writers creating contents from it, which includes messages and motivational write-ups on marriage and couple helping each other with no contention on who must babysit.
Damilola uploaded the picture on Instagram with a deep message on trusting God and casting all our burdens on Him while we rest in His mighty arms. However, the popular comedian and actor, Emmanuel Edujobi, professionally known as EmmaOMG jokingly quizzed his facial expression that attracted Damilola’s hilarious reply.
EmmaOMG asked: But God no dey bone like this sha. Who collect your bread?😂
Damilola’s response: my Broda as I Dey look my sister for stage I just remember say one day I go give my daughter away.
EmmaOMG: abeg no make me think that thing abeg
It was gathered that EmmaOMG and his wife, Yetunde welcomed their daughter in June 2017, while Damilola and his wife, Emmanuela welcomed their daughter in 2020. Both having a daughter each and already imagining how it would be to give their daughter’s hand in marriage.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “They will be your friend finish, only to take away your baby sister”, Damilola Mike Bamiloye jokingly reacts to DL2020
- “Who are you to carry Darasimi just like that?”, Jaymikee and Damilola drill Lawrence in a new video.
- Registration link for “children’s film school” released
- It’s Official: Darasimi Mike-Bamiloye set to walk down the aisle with Lawrence Oyor
- #DL2020: Beautiful Photos from Darasimi Mike Bamiloye’s Bridal Shower
- ‘Serve us Abattoir 3’, Fans react as Damilola Mike-Bamiloye announces MZFM is cooking something new