The Founder and Senior Pastor of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has bared his mind on the recent happenings in Nigeria, stating that he warned Nigerians on the expectations of having the incumbent administration, but no one listened to him. Pastor David Ibiyeomie, while explaining the importance and benefits of hearing God, he said Nigeria would have escaped the current situations if everyone could hear God like him.
In his words;
All the things you are complaining about Nigeria, I knew that it will be like this. Nothing has taken me unawares. I’ve been shouting since! All these things happening, I saw it long ago.
When we were shouting, some of us, you thought we were mad!
You have seen our madness!
This is where it has kept you!
What are you bothering yourself?
I was shouting that, “Nigeria, you will see hardship, you will beg.”
Didn’t I say it!
I said, the same people will kill you
Did I say it?
Okay, are they not killing?
You want to hear well.
I said: the same people, you will regret
Are you not regretting?
Some of you thought that some of us were mad when we were talking like that. Well you have seen it now!
If you hear like me, you won’t be a fool. I hear God so I don’t make mistakes. You need to hear God.
Somebody can be smiling with one face and he wants to hit you, He (Holy Spirit) will say this smile, don’t be carried away. This smile he is smiling, he will strike you, take time.
Man has two hearts: one pumps blood, one pumps thoughts
Gift does not change a man
Who hates you, give him the whole world, he will hate you.
Loyalty cannot be bought!
The man who is not loyal, if you like pay him all the salary, he will betray you.
Never keep two people around you:
A man without conscience: he can sell you off any day.
A man who loves money: he can betray you any day.
That’s why Judas betrayed Jesus because he loved money.
(He) who loves money is never a friend, he can betray you to a higher bidder.
(He) who has no conscience can betray you any day: he has nothing to check him. His conscience will say no, I won’t do this because of my conscience.
- Pastor David Ibiyeomie comes for Daddy Freeze, says he’s a bastard for insulting Bishop Oyedepo (VIDEO)
- Video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo “bastard” and “bald headed fowl” surfaces online (Video)
- Pastor Poju Oyemade speaks on Freeze’s Saga, supports Pastor Ibiyeomie and Enenche’s open rebukes.
- Satan is using Covid-19 As tactic to discourage God’s people’, Priscilla Shirer Warns Christians | gospelflowng
- Complete list of the 365 “Fear Not” in the Bible
- Lawrence and Godswill Oyor’s dad, Rev. Gomba Oyor dies at 61