Baby dedication is a wonderful and special moment in which parents present their babies to God. Just as the popular gospel actor and pastor, Tolulope Charles-Adegbo and his wife did yesterday, 8th of May, 2022 at Gethsemane Prayer Ministries.
This is a great day in their lives, because today is a symbolic day of entrusting their baby’s life to God’s will. It’s a day to make a promise to God to raise the child in a Godly way. Many parents have adopted this Christendom because they felt that even when Jesus was born, he was taken to the church.
Few hours ago, Tolulope Charles Adegbo took to his official Facebook page to share some lovely photos of his new born baby as he dedicates him to God in the company of some of his friends and family members.
Sharing the pictures from the dedication, the proud father again noted that the names of the baby boy are El-Shalom Jesufirefunmi Charles –Adegbo. PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Abattoir movie star, Toluwalope Adegbo celebrates his ageless looking mother on her 66th birthday (Photos)
- ‘MUM left us, but Baby AVA arrived’, Adeola Oluwagbemi says as he announces the birth of his first child with wife, Yewande (Photos)
- ‘You’ve got the chillest uncles’ – Uncle Bright & Victor Jerry-Oluwagbemi assure Baby Ava
- God is able; Gospel actors, Adeola, Adedamola Salako welcome twin after 12 years of waiting
- (Photos): Gospel filmmaker, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye welcomes baby number 2 with his wife, Ella
- Abattoir star actor, Toluwalope Charles Adegbo ‘Gbenro’ and wife welcome a baby boy