Tolulope Adegboyega, one of the popular faces in the widely accepted gospel drama series titled “Abattoir”, who played the role of ‘flora’, has finally left the singles’ club as she recently made a wedding vow before God and man with the love of her life.
The photos from the wedding ceremony was shared by the celebrity photographer, Ifeoluwa George on her official Instagram page ‘IG Media’ yesterday and a closer views to the pictures shared revealed that the wedding event took place on the 28th of Oct., 2021. Congratulations to couple, God bless your new home. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
- Miracle: EVOM celebrates as a member, Blessing Ojo finally walks down the aisle with her sweetheart (Photos)
- Brother Mike Double Double, Adeyinka Ogunbiyi hints engagement to a mystery lady
- Pre-wedding photos: FejosBaba officially announces union with Becky, uploads prophetic pictures
- “No more watching Led TV in the marital waiting room department”, FejosBaba captions pre-wedding photos
- Check out some pictures from Femi Adebile & Becky’s Church wedding (Photos)
- More beautiful pictures from ‘Abattoir Movie’ star actress, Tolu Adegboyega’s wedding with her lover