In a post recently shared on Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) social media platform, it was made known to the public that the hospital delivered successfully a sixty-eight year old woman of a twin.
The statement released by the CMAC of the hospital, Prof.W.L Adeyemo on the hospital’s twitter page showing that this rare testimony is the first in the hospital, he also confirmed that both the mother and the babies are in doing well.
“LUTH has successfully delivered a sixty-eight year old primigravida (pregnant for the first time) with twin (a male and a female) gestation (Pregnancy) following an IVF conception. She was delivered through an elective caesarean section at 37 weeks gestation on Tuesday 14th April, 2020.
“The IVF & embryo transfer were done at an outside facility. She was thereafter referred to LUTH at early gestation and subsequently managed till term.
“This is the first in Luth, Nigeria and Africa. Mother and babies are well”, he stated.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- Reopen Churches Now, CAN Tells Nigerian Government | gospelflowng
- (Video): “God is real”, Lady declares, as her mum beats Covid-19 after fighting for her life for 2 months
- It is only a foolish old man that will say he wants to marry a very young lady who is just starting her life – Obey
- Pastor Chris slams Africans who call themselves black, says black is not associated with anything good.
- The only way to a fruitful marriage is total submission on the part of the wife – Bishop David Oyedepo