Yesterday, 8th of September, 2020, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye and his wife, Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye, celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary.
The couple, who have been working in God’s Vineyard for years celebrate their anniversary yearly and have never ignored an opportunity to profess their love for each other during their birthday celebrations.
However, this year’s wedding anniversary took a different shape as both Baba and Mama decided to upload graphic designs made for their wedding anniversary with a caption of appreciation to as many that celebrated them. Pastor Adeboye also used the medium to pray for them that they will live long and their marriages would be filled with joy as well.
On the other hand of celebrating, the living legend of faith, Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke Adeboye took to his Instagram page to celebrate his parents’ wedding anniversary and also mocked critics who are fond of trolling his parents on social media.
Leke Adeboye announced that his parents have been together and living in harmony for 53 years and at the same time taunting critics.
In his words; 53 years o. And someone will now think they can talk when they didn’t even make it past reception.
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Pastor Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- “No matter how good you are in that calling or ministry, if it is outside God’s calling for your life, it is regarded as irrelevant”, Pastor Adeboye
- If you are still afraid of death at 70, you need to check your salvation – Pastor Adeboye
- Nigeria will break up if not restructured, Says Pastor Adeboye
- Naira will become powerful again, Says Pastor E.A Adeboye
- (Video) “You will marry next year” – Pastor Adeboye prays for single men of marriageable age who are wasting time