A 21-year-old Nigerian lady identified as Ewerechukwu Favour Asaka has emerged as the best graduating student of Covenant University.In a video shared on YouTube, Covenant University had its 16th convocation ceremony, on Friday, October 22, in which 216 students bagged first class degrees.
Ewerechukwu, who bagged a degree in Computer Science, was the valedictorian of the 2020/2021 academic session.The young lady is the second student to graduate with a perfect CGPA of 5.0 after Motunrayo Ajia, who finished from the Department of Petroleum Engineering in the 2018/2019 academic session.
Ewerechukwu and Motunrayo have one thing in common: both made their academic feats at the age of 21.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- ”If you knew how far Christ has brought me” – Young Nigerian man celebrates as he lands a job at Microsoft
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Pastor Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- (Video): “God is real”, Lady declares, as her mum beats Covid-19 after fighting for her life for 2 months
- It is only a foolish old man that will say he wants to marry a very young lady who is just starting her life – Obey
- Pastor Chris slams Africans who call themselves black, says black is not associated with anything good.
- The only way to a fruitful marriage is total submission on the part of the wife – Bishop David Oyedepo