Nigerian gospel singer and music producer, Tope Alabi has shared her testimony during the 40th Anniversary Prophetic Feast of Living Faith Church Worldwide. According to Tope Alabi who also testified during her ministration at the Encounter Night, she said she met Bishop David Oyedepo ten years ago and her life has never remained the same since she met him.
She said Bishop Oyedepo’s life has really change her life, family and ministry and his impact over her life is immeasurable. In her words; “10 years ago, I met with Papa and my life has not been the same since then. If I didn’t say this, I won’t like myself at all today. I am not called to testify, but I am a testifier in the house. Papa’s life has really changed our lives. My family, my ministry has been changed totally. Praise the Lord”. SEE PICTURES BELOW;
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)
- Winners’ Chapel plants 209 new churches across Nigeria yesterday, 2nd August
- ”You have been the true definition of a virtuous woman” Bishop Oyedepo gushes over his wife on their 38th wedding anniversary
- Bishop Oyedepo shares tips on Success
- CAMA: Churches are not companies, Government has no power to appoint people over us— Bishop Oyedepo
- Living Faith Church Celebrates Her 40th Anniversary Today (Photos)