Nigeria was hit with a piece of sad news on Thursday, May 6 that Pastor Dare Adeboye has gone to be with the Lord. Pastor Dare is the third son of the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye. gospelfilmsng had earlier reported that the young cleric died in his sleep on Wednesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was based with his family.
Here are five things you probably didn’t know about him:
1. Dare Adeboye was the Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35.
2. He was the third son of the 79-year-old general overseer of one of the largest churches in the world.
3. Dare was happily married to Temiloluwa with children.
4. He was 42-year-old and would have clocked 43 in June.
5. He was one of the most influential youth pastors in the RCCG worldwide
6. He is commonly referred to as “Pastor Dee”
7. He would have turned 43 on June 9, 2021
8. He has held previous posts in the RCCG with evangelical missions in England, Kaduna, Abuja, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa, and Plateau states.
9. Apart from his pastoral work, Pastor Dare is known as a life coach, visionary leader, motivator, and bridge-builder especially among the youths
10. Last year, on his 42nd birthday, his dad, in a social media post, described him as his first miracle child. He wrote on his Facebook page, “Our first miracle child. We pray that God will keep his miraculous working power in your life and all those who need a miracle today, will use you as a point of contact for their own in Jesus’ name. (Amen) love from Dad, Mom, and the whole Adeboye dynasty.”
SEE HIS PICTURES BELOW;